The call for tender for the supply of Equipment for study labs in three universities (Beirut Arab University + Modern University for Business and Science + Lebanese University) in Lebanon. This process is within the framework of Morale Project “Capacity building for Curricula Modernization of Syrian and Lebanese HEIs and Lifelong Learning Provision: Towards Sustainable NGOs Management and Operation with Special Focus on Refugees”, co-funded by the ERASMUS+ Program of the European Union.
When preparing your tender, please be guided by this invitation to tender: Tender
Tenders should be submitted in English through one of the following means not later than June 20, 2022 at 12 noon (Beirut Local time):
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org If you are submitting your tender by email, kindly ensure that they are signed and in the .pdf format. An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you accordingly.
- delivered by hand in a sealed envelope: A receipt shall be obtained as a proof of submission, signed and dated by the receiving person at:
- BAU (Beirut Campus – Tarik El Jadida – Telephone : 01 300110), Dean of Student Affairs Office or purchasing department.
- MUBS (Beirut Campus – Spears – Abdel Kader street – Telephone: 01371885), Office of International Affairs.
- LU (Lebanese University – Central Administration, Museum Square, 5th floor – Tel: 01612815) International Relations Office.
The Offices are open from 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday excluding holidays.