NEWS AND EVENTS
“Capacity building for curricula modernization of Syrian and Lebanese HEIs and lifelong learning provision:
towards sustainable NGOs management and operation with special focus on refugees/Morale.”
Within the framework of the dissemination activities of the Morale Erasmus+ Project, the Faculty of Economics at Damascus University hosted the Roundtable meeting of Morale project on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, this roundtable gathered academics from partner and non-partner Syrian universities, public and private, as well as reps from plethora of Syrian NGOs (charities, unions, chambers, volunteer teems as well as INGOs).
The meeting constitutes of the following:
- Welcome speech by the Faculty of Economics dean.
- Introductory Video on Morale.
- A background on MORALE aims & objectives.
- Activities conducted so far.
- Presentation of questionnaires and interviews results conducted by Morale team to understand the teaching and training needs.
- Present next steps related to TOT and replications.
- Cutting a cake provided by the Syrian Union of Insurance Companies, an NGO attended and participated in the roundtable meeting.