WORKPACKAGES AND PUBLIC DELIVERABLES
WP1 is focused on ensuring a smooth project implementation from both the technical and administrative/financial points of view.
Effective and satisfactory project management will be ensured by the dedication of a high skilled and experienced team devoted to:
1) manage the project activities implementation and delivery of high quality and sustainable results
2) properly execute administrative and financial issues. Experienced staff will be key to ensure an appropriate budget execution and justification in accordance with the E+ rules and regulations.
WP2: IN-DEPTH NEEDS ANALYSIS
WP2 is to carry out a more in-depth and detailed analysis composed by a site visit to EU HEIs and NGOs and also by means of the application of a survey and interviews to the following target groups:
PC HEIs (management, academic, students and graduated)
Other HEIs at national and regional level
Competent authorities (Higher Education and Social Affairs)
Lebanese and Syrian NGOs and associations (also at regional level)
The analysis will have a two fold perspective:
1. NGO management study offer at HE level: focused on carrying out a detailed mapping of study offer at all PC HE levels (degree, master, short training, LLL) in the field of Social and behavioural Sciences. Attention will be focused on the learning outcomes and competences provided by such courses, number of credits, academic calendar, students assessment, delivery methodology, quality standards, etc. An extensive SWOT analysis of such study programme offer will be carried out. Conclusions will also serve as basis to provide input for the consolidation of the MORALE proposal on the integration of the “Sustainable NGOs management” topic (and related subjects) in the framework of existing Social & Behavioural Sciences related HE bachelors at PC HEIs (targeting students who will work at NGOs dealing with refugees) and for the creation of LLL courses (targeting NGOs professionals).
2. NGOs management status quo in Syria and Lebanon: focused on achieving an in-depth understanding of all challenges Syrian and Lebanese NGOs (working with refugees) are facing for the daily implementation of their activities and their sustainability in the medium and long run. An in-depth analysis of the impact of their activities onto society will be carried out, and this will accompanied by a set of recommendations for improvement.
WP3: BUILDING CAPACITIES
WP3 is to design, prepare and implement 4 Train the Trainers (ToT) modules and their corresponding replications (by each PC HEI). Capacity building will be made up by two main components: ToT and trainings replication.
The ToT will be addressed to both HEIs and NGOs for curricula modernisation in terms of delivery methodology, quality and content and also for the LLL creation.
The final training plan will be shaped taking into account the conclusions from “Syrian and Lebanese study programme offer in sustainable NGOs management and NGOs management status quo in Syria and Lebanon”.
Innovative and multimodal teaching methodology will be employed to ensure the high benefit of targets and to allow an easy replication of content.
WP4: CURRICULA ENHANCEMENT & DELIVERY
WP4 is to substantially modernise existing bachelors in the Social and Behavioural Sciences and Business and Administration fields at PC HEIs by means of creating new subjects related with sustainable NGOs management and operation. The subjects will be modernised/created in line with EU standards (ESG) and national requirements, so that there will be no doubt about the modernised study programmes accreditation, if considered necessary by the PC Accrediation Authorities.
Such courses will be targeted to bachelor students who will achieve the required competences to be future high-qualified workforce devoted to effective NGOs management and operation.
In addition to this, and in order to have an effective modernised curricula delivery, the equipment needed to a proper bachelor (and LLL courses in WP5) delivery will be purchased. Equipment will be devoted to build up a “formative learning environment” as a “study lab” where bachelor students will have the possibility to develop their practical exercises, do project based-learning and have study support thanks to databases with internationally relevant books, manuals, papers, case studies, journals, etc.
WP5: LLL COURSES DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION
WP5 is to create 3 LLL courses of one week duration at each PC and delivered by means of blended methodology (face-to-face + virtual) addressed to NGOs managers and staff (in line with national/EU standards and to be accredited, if needed by national legislation). These courses will be key for the improvement of their managerial and operational performance and will impact on the quality and sustainability of their activities and organisations.
WP6: DISSEMINATION & NETWORKING
The project will prepare different dissemination materials, tailor made to the project target groups’ needs & interests. The idea beyond this approach is that each of them deserves its own message to be better take part and contribute to the project activities and events. Dissemination activities are classified into four levels and addressed with different modalities, for multiple purposes:
– INTERNAL DISSEMINATION: among project partners institutions that share and disseminate what they are achieving and keep the different HEI staff levels informed on the project development.
– EXTERNAL DISSEMINATION: Special efforts will be devoted to reach academics and students from different HEIs beyond the partner institutions at regional level, National/Regional NGOs and associations, national authorities and universities’ management to foster the endorsement, ownership, sustainability of the action and the visibility of the MORALE results.
– REGIONAL DISSEMINATION: project results will be disseminated across the Region
– EU/INTERNATIONAL DISSEMINATION: to give visibility to the MORALE results and visibility to the ERASMUS+ programme and foster synergy with complementary initiatives.
In addition to the project dissemination strategy, website and the daily dissemination via different channels and materials (diss. package, multimodal dissemination material, promotional videos, etc.), MORALE will implement round tables, seminars and conferences.
WP7: PROJECT QUALITY ASSURANCE
WP7 is to ensure that activities are carried out with the best methodology and they are delivering relevant and solid results. High Quality performance is understood as a priority to achieve the project sustainability and thus efforts will be done by WP leader, in coordination with all partners and external experts.
An exhaustive Quality Strategy will be defined with procedures, techniques and tools to be applied depending on the nature of the different tasks. Responsibilities will be assigned for both internal & external Quality Monitoring in order to achieve the required quality levels during the project implementation and obtain impact and sustainability.